Mac update

Reaction score
This evening I downloaded the current mac update as prompted by my mac. I now an having a problem. My screen is moving. When I move my mouse the bar at the top moves out of view and when I move the mouse down in moves back. Also everything is slightly blurry. It would not be a huge problem except it gives me a headache and I dont know how to fix it. I could not find anything in the settings. I thought about reverting to before the update but I dont know how or if that would even help. I dont even really know what to search for in terms of the type of problem I have having. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
Well never mind. Somehow my mac was set to zoom on the universal access preferences settings. I didnt change it so I dont know how it happened. But if anyone else has this problem with their mac update. That is how I changed it back.

Ask a Question