Mac os X 10.5.6 which application do I put it on.

Reaction score
I have mac Os X 10.4.11, and I am trying to apply the 10.5.6 software i got from the apple site, and they are requesting this.
Picture1-8.png

Which Application should I apply it to. and If it didn't come standard on the computer, I don't have it. SO where can I get it if I don't have it?

Reaction score
Why not simply run Software Update (from the Apple Menu) and let the update take place automatically? Did you check the system requirement to see if you can indeed apply this upgrade?

Reaction score
If software update does not show, chances are your Mac is not supposed to get this update. What are your Mac's specifications? Also, check at the Apple site to see what system requirements are for 10.5.6. http://support.apple.com/kb/DL752

Reaction score
I tried, and my software updates don't show it, or i would have 10.5.8 right now.
On the contrary, version 10.4.11 is the last version of Tiger. If you want to install Leopard or Snow Leopard, you'll need the installation discs.

Reaction score
Your right Walrus666, 10.5 Leopard is the next step up in the system soft ware, 1.6 Snow Leopard is a hole new ball game, which involved some hardware models ie: PowerPC G5 and some of the early Intel chip models being dropped from the system software (10.6) update altogether.

Ask a Question