Mac Mail signature issue

Reaction score
I have an html signature created and uploaded to Safari which I want to use as my email signature in mac mail. Here is my process:
I create a placeholder signature in mac mail. Save it and quit app. I then go to my library/mail/signatures and open the most recent signature in text edit. Then I open my signature in Safari, copy the html code and paste it into the placeholder signature code... I save it and lock it. Okay here's the problem. When I reopen mail, the new signature is there but the LOGOS i.e. my company logo, FB and Twitter (all png's in the html code) do not show up.
It had been there before but just suddenly went away making me go through this whole process of copying and pasting.
Has anyone ever had this problem? Any suggestions?

Reaction score
Hi and welcome,

I have an html signature created and uploaded to Safari which I want to use as my email signature in mac mail.

I have never used html for creating signatures in Mail, If I want to add an image to one of my Mac Mail accounts signature I just open Mail preferences > Signatures.

1) click the account I want in the left pain.
2) Click the +
3) Then just drag the image I want to use into the right hand signature pain.

As my screen shot.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-02-09 at 12.51.39.png
    Screen Shot 2014-02-09 at 12.51.39.png
    104.7 KB · Views: 380

Ask a Question