Mac data recovery software

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Mac data recovery software recovers data from deleted, corrupted, damaged disk and even from initialized disks. This Mac data recovery Software supports HFS and HFS+ file system. An exhaustive scan of the drive is performed to locate lost partitions. All found data in the lost partition is then presented in a tree structure such that it can be copied to a working volume.
This Mac Data Recovery Software has a GUI interface which makes it very easy to use.This software demo version is free in which you can see the preview of your recoverable data.
http://www.macintosh-data-recovery.com/
[/FONT]

Reaction score
I recently deleted a Video, in June actually, i'm desperate to try and recover it, but the software is so expensive.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

Since it has been a couple months, normal usage would have overwritten where the video file was stored on your drive. I highly doubt you would be able to recover it. In addition, most of the data recovery software out there doesn't always work well, and needs to be run as soon as possible after a file is deleted.

Do you happen to have a Time Machine or other backup of your data?

C

Ask a Question