Mac book picture help?

Reaction score
I'm having a problem with my photos. I've a blog and I'm also trying to upload pictures to E-Bay. When asked to upload I'm taken to a page Finder i think that says "photos" when I click on this the little symbol just goes around and around, not taking me to photos. Or it says no media found. I've done this time and time again, but now it's stopped.

All this had worked fine for about 5 years. I've tried repairing the library, cache clearing, etc. I'm sure it s simple thing, but I'm lost guys. Can any offer simple help?

Please treat me like a 70 year old, I'm not tech savvy, I'm your granddad? ;);) Thank you all.

Reaction score
Hi,

When asked to upload I'm taken to a page Finder i think that says "photos" when I click on this the little symbol just goes around and around, not taking me to photos

Just to clarify, is the image you see what you are describing?

Attachments

• Wheel.jpg
    Wheel.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 58
Reaction score
Hi,

So sorry for my late reply, but the b/w spinning wheel confuses me ( Don't think I have ever seen a b/w one) as normally it is rainbow coloured. Also I would try resetting the PRAM first and tell us if this helps.

Ask a Question