Lost Keychain Password

Reaction score
PROBLEM #1:
I have totally lost the password for Keychain on my MacMini, OSX, version 10.5.2.

I am the only user so I am the Administrator. Is there any way that I can over ride the Keychain Password? If not, how do I completely eliminate Keychain? I have tried to Trash the Keychain with no luck. It keeps coming back.

I can still run the computer but the constant reentering passwords for 3 mail accounts is aggravating as is the constant dialog box asking for my Keychain password.

PROBLEM #2:
Since I upgraded to Leopard each time I hold down the SHIFT KEY for an upper case letter and I want the entire word to be upper case, the second and subsequent letters are lower case.

Any clue as to what is happening and how to fix it?

Reaction score
PROBLEM #1:
I have totally lost the password for Keychain on my MacMini, OSX, version 10.5.2.

I am the only user so I am the Administrator. Is there any way that I can over ride the Keychain Password? If not, how do I completely eliminate Keychain? I have tried to Trash the Keychain with no luck. It keeps coming back.

I can still run the computer but the constant reentering passwords for 3 mail accounts is aggravating as is the constant dialog box asking for my Keychain password.

PROBLEM #2:
Since I upgraded to Leopard each time I hold down the SHIFT KEY for an upper case letter and I want the entire word to be upper case, the second and subsequent letters are lower case.

Any clue as to what is happening and how to fix it?
Hello,
You can give this a shot.
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1274

Ask a Question