Logo picture in Mail signature

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm totally new to Mac - and struggle as anybody else beginner...
My first question is: I would like to attach my logo-picture in my professional mails, and have copied my signature from my old PC via a mail sent to myself. This logo-picutre is in gif-format and it looks OK in the signature window, but the logo-picture does not show when I send an e-mail! How can I get my logo-picture to show in my mails?

If anyone can help me with this as a starter - I would be delighted....
Best regards Kristin

Reaction score
The Signature needs to be attached to the Mail Account.
Go back to the Preference Panel and drag the name of it onto the Mail Account name beside it.

This is so you can have multiple sigs and multiple Mail Accounts.

Reaction score
Thank you very much for your answer! I have made it work!! Thanks a lot!

And I have another question if you have any suggestions for this:

I have got all my mail contacts syncronised from my I phone to the Mac-Pro, but all my distribution-lists are not transferred. They have "dissolved" as just single mailaddresses! How can I easy restore these "groups" or distrikbution-lists? Do you have a recipe for this or know where to find it?
Thanks for you help in advance!

Best regards again,
Kristin

Reaction score
Are you talking about AddressBook Groups?

The move to iClould is rolling out and when you're ready to move to Lion and iOS5 this should all just work.

If you're using MobileMe syncing then you might want to se whats being stored on the web via Safari.

Ask a Question