iTunes problem

Reaction score
Woah just had i hiccup where iTunes woudn't load up but i was able 2 force quit it this time and loaded up second time.

*sweats* :eek:

Ric

Reaction score
I really think at some point we ought to give you a tutorial on how to back up your Mac, so that if problems strike...you won't be worried about wiping the lot of your hard drive and loading everything back on.

I wipe my drives at least twice a year and reload everything back on, I find it makes everything run nice and smoothly all the time...

...plus if disaster did ever strike at least all your important documents would be safe.

I am talking as a man who has many , many , many years ago lost important work because a hard drive blew...never again...now chant after me...I must backup...I must backup...repeat 100 times...

Maybe I'll put something in the hints forum...

...if you had to force quit iTunes, always do a restart before trying to relaunch it again... helps it clean up any mess that was made !

Reaction score
How would i go about backing up my HD? Would I just drag every app I wanted to backup to a blank dvd? Or is there a program which does that all for you?

Ric

Reaction score
I'll put some backup advise in the hints and tips forums...

regards

Ric

Ask a Question