itunes problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ric please help me...i didnt get it..it says open Itunes but how can i open it if it doesnt install??

Reaction score
the apple store
and it stil sounds more like your windows is wonky
either way go to software in the configuration screen
uninstall quicktime and itunes from there ( yes again)
reboot download them again ( yes again )
if it stil doesnt work its your windows

Reaction score
the apple store
and it stil sounds more like your windows is wonky
either way go to software in the configuration screen
uninstall quicktime and itunes from there ( yes again)
reboot download them again ( yes again )
if it stil doesnt work its your windows

And to add to that, do "uninstall everything" to fully remove everything having to do with iTunes and QuickTime (just be sure to copy the iTunes folder from "My Music" to somewhere else first, I don't know if it's removed in the full uninstall though I don't think so)... I hadn't read the first page when I last replied, and now I see numerous answers suggesting the same thing ric already said on the first page (uninstall and reinstall).

_If_ the procedure to remove everything then restart and install again does not work, I am pretty sure it is as bluekatt says, that it's an error somewhere else in the system.

If you're already done that, no need to do it again, it won't help any more this time around.

Ric

Reaction score
Posts have been deleted by Ric.

Our Golden Rule: "If you have nothing nice to say then say nothing !"

Reaction score
i restored ipod but itunes still not working

are you actually listening to us or just jamming the ipod in get an error message and whine its not working before running to the forum to ignore the advice again ?
because if you are doing that we might as wel call it quits

first rule give specific detaisl not just its not working tel us what you have what you did whats it doing or not doing
then follow the instructions you are given tot he letter
because i get the feeling you are just glossing over the comments and then fire off another cry for help

Reaction score
what you all talking aboyt?? my ipod is works only the Itunes doesnt work!! is there another way to upload music on ipod??

Reaction score
no there isnt
and what i am talking about is that your a lazy little freeloader who expects us to magically repair your itunes with out you having to do a damn thing or to choose the path of least resistance by whining but actually gutting your windows installation and actually listening to what we tel you is a no go because god forbid you might have to do something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question