itunes problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey everyone yeasterday i bought the ipod and i read the guide and it was said that i have to download the Itunes i downloaded and than i opened file and there is a picture what i got
CaptureWiz.png

Reaction score
Can somebody help me please i dont know what to do i download itunes 100 times and always was samething...i had itunes last months than i deleted

Ric

Reaction score
Hi there and welcome,

can you go to the Start Menu-->Control Panels and double click "Add or Remove Programs" then make sure that you delete iTunes and Quicktime.

Then reboot your PC. Then try downloading them again.

Do you have Nortons System Works or similar ?

regards

Ric

Reaction score
hi!
right now i just formatted all ipod by axident...
and now when i turn it on it says ' Connect to your computer, Use itunes to restore'
so there is nothing i can do with it?? what ican do? do i have to go to Apple company??

Ric

Reaction score
Hi there,

have you removed all the old installs as suggested above ? ...and tried to reinstall ?

regards

Ric

Reaction score
i uninstall the Quicktime but when i pressed to uninstall it it says that i can cjoose to Uninstall Everything or uninstal..i pressed uninstall do i have to press uninstal everything?? because it says Uninstel(not recomendede)

Ric

Reaction score
Hi there,

do you have System Works or similar ? It sounds more like there is a problem on your PC. We need to find/fix that first.

regards

Ric

Reaction score
No i dont have System Works i only got Kaspersky Antivirus tas it

Reaction score
wait what can i do with ipod i deleted everything from it?i even dont have a menu!!!!!

Ric

Reaction score
Hi there,

go back and do the full uninstall of Quicktime...reboot.

Then go to the Apple Website and download Quicktime, (the version without iTunes) install it, reboot. Then try downloading and installing iTunes.

regards

Ric

Reaction score
People so what i am have to do now??the itunes doesnt work,The quick yime too,and the ipod is all deleted.... no menu......

Reaction score
the problem is obviously with your pc

wait that dialog box is that vista ?
are you running a beta of vista ?

Reaction score
That is not vista, it looks like the "Royale" theme to me (using it myself on my laptop, it's the default theme on Windows XP Media Center Edition and is downloadable from Microsoft for the other versions of XP).

Anyway, I cannot help with the iPod, but as for iTunes and QuickTime not working: try uninstalling both of them first, through the Add/Remove Softare control panel, and then reinstalling.

Reaction score
i stil think its more a problem with windows then with itunes
and the ipod should stil be usable as a hd anyway

Reaction score
i dont know what to do i just gave my ipod to my friend he got itunes he said that he knows how to restore ipod....so ifs will still doesnt work i will go to apple company....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question