Itunes (desktop imac) not syning total contact list to iphone 7

Reaction score
Just upgraded from iphone 4 to iphone 7..
on my imacs Contacts, I have one card listing all my medicines and doctors phone numbers etc.

when I use my iTune to Sync the contact, that card is one that does not appear on my iphones contacts..

I can export the card, but dont know how to import it onto the phone.

(been 28 times in coronary intenive care, and found this a very handy way to show doctors, ambukances& nurses etc, all my medicines and who to contact etc but that no no longer work on the iphone 7.

Any clues as to hop to get it across.?

regards, Sandy

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 9.45.06 am.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 9.45.06 am.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 79

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

-Are you using iCloud at all to sync contacts, pr just manually when the iPhone is connected?
-If so, can you see that contact card if you login with your account on icloud.com?

C

Reaction score
Hi, using I tunes... I always end up with password problems when I log into iCloud... so much so I try and avoit it with avengance... just use ituned to Sync

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

Not sure why they aren't syncing across. I wonder if that card is actually only on your older iPhone and not on the Mac?

C

Reaction score
Hi, definatly on my iMac... have deleted an re installed the IOS on the iPhone, and selected all contact in itune sstc. still does not carry acrosss. very frustrating..

Ask a Question