iTune Question

Reaction score
I just burnt a music from my iTune library on to a CD-R disc. It's supposed to play both on computer and a regular CD player but it won't play on my CD player. Can somebody tell me why?

I use: iMac OS X Tiger (version 10.4.8) with Intel processor. iTune Version is 7.02.

Thank you in advance.

Reaction score
Hello Macaroni!

Open iTunes ---> go to preferences ----> click the advanced tab ----> click the Burning tab ----> now make sure your settings are just like mine below:

Picture_17.png

Let us know if you need further clarification.

Searay

Reaction score
It worked! Thank you, Searay! One more question. By checking those two items under "Audio CD", what do they do?

Reaction score
"Include CD text" writes artist, song (and album?) info to the disc, for those CD players that can read CD text (I don't know of many that can, though it doesn't hurt those that can't).

"Sound check", on the other hand...dunno, I'd guess that it checks so that nothing went wrong during the burning process.

Reaction score
I see. It sounds like those two functions are useful. Thank you, Daydreamer, for the helpful infomation. I'm so novice in this area. It really helps.

Ask a Question