Ipad 2 help - Please

Reaction score
My Ipad 2 has started randomly booting me out of the internet and facebook and putting me back to the home screen, No rhyme or reason as to why or when it happens. Can anyone please help tell me how to fix this issue. Thank you in advance.

Reaction score
Hi,

Also there could be an issue with your router even if other devices work, have you tested the iPad on other networks?
If you get the same issue on other networks your iPad probably has a problem. You could try Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings to see if that solves the problem. If that does not help your iPad may need repair and I would get in touch with Apple, but if the iPad does not have problems on other networks the problem may be in your router. You could try restarting your router to see if that helps, however, there could be a firmware problem in your router. Check the manufacturer's support Web page to obtain the latest firmware for your router.

Ask a Question