installing software

Reaction score
i'm trying to install illustrator, photoshop and indesign onto a MAC Pro from a CD. I have the licence and serial details from work but i cant see an authenticate dialog box to enter them in and nothing pops up automatically??? What can i do?
Thanks

Reaction score
When you say "authenticate dialog," are you referring to the section to enter the serial numbers? Some applications work differently. In some instances, you enter the serial numbers during installation. In other cases, you are asked for that information when you first run the application.

Reaction score
Yeah I need help on opening programs I got in a disk. I try to open them but what application do I open it with???

Reaction score
its not asking for a serial number etc at all so all i can do is see all the files but they arent installing onto the hard drive - what am i doing wrong? someone said it may know i have already installed at work as the serial numbers are logged but i'm not connected to the internet at home?

Ask a Question