iMac/headphone question

Reaction score
Hello I'm on an iMac, OS X Yosemite. This is a work computer I sometimes need to listen to audio files on, but have to do so over headphones. I don't like having to reach behind my computer in the cramped work space to plug and unplug the headphones several times a day. I tried to find some short male to female adapter I could leave in the headphone plug that would allow easier access. The problem is the couple types I've bought from either Wal-mart or target, either didn't work with this computer or had a bad connection (static and easy disconnects) and eventually no connection. Does anyone know of an adapter that would work, preferably something that's not terribly expensive?

Thanks

Reaction score
I use a cheap one that I got from the local poundland works very well indeed and only cost £1.

Reaction score
Just trying to make the point that you do not need anything 'Special' just a cheap one will do the job.

Ask a Question