IMAC (C27-inch, Mid 2011)

Reaction score
I am unable to use any browser in to surf the net, there is always a tag line ' PLEASE UPGRADE TO SUPPORTED TO BROWSER' I tried to download to the so called 'supported browser' by downloading the latest version, but it doesn't allow me to do download ' THERE IS NO SUPPORTED APPLICATION TO OPEN THE DOWNLOAD' so i tried to download the application which can support the programe but unfortunately none of the applications were unable to open as the IMAC is not updated to the support the applications.

PLEASE ADVICE ME WHAT M I SUPPOSED TO DO????:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Reaction score
First, please don't type in all CAPS. It makes it look like you are shouting, and a lot of folks don't appreciate that.

Secondly, need to ask you some questions (they are for everyone's benefit, and besides serving as reminders (#2 and #3), we can help you better):

1. What exact Mac OS are you using?

2. Have you ever done an disk cleanup/maintenance/repairs, from a software perspective? By that I mean have you ever run any disk-related software to help with those tasks? There are some excellent products available (both free and commercial) that can help you with that.

3. This is critical: are you making backups to an external device? If yo are, what software are you using for that?

4. Which browsers have you tried? What about Safari?

Last edited:

Ask a Question