iMac 1.83Intel Core Duo - Polarized colours??

Reaction score
I have been beaten by a 3 year old who through random keystrokes and mouse clicks has polarised all of my colour settings.

Blues now appear as gold
White as black etc etc

I cannot find how to undo it and go back to standard settings.

Any ideas would be gratefully received. It is using the OSX software btw

Ben

Ric

Reaction score
Hi there and welcome,

Sounds like your three year old has activated the 'invert colours'...

Go to System Preferences-->Universal Access Seeing Tab and click on the Display Black on White radio button...

Aren't three year old's great !

regards

Ric

Reaction score
Having a 3 year old invert the colors is much better than having a 3 year old accidentally turn every file on the entire computer invisible with ResEdit as a co-worker of mine had happen several years ago.

Ric

Reaction score
Zeyhra: Nice ! Good old ResEdit !

No problem Ben.

My three year gets to play with Wifeys iBook...the last time he damaged mine he dropped the iSight camera onto the keyboard and has broken my 't' key !

He now has his own account on my PowerBook so he can't do any damage or delete anything !

The best website for three year olds ... cBeebies

Regards

Ric

Reaction score
i dont have childeren but i woudl not let any of mine if i had them come with in a ten meter radius of a laptop
especially not a new one id dig up an old nubus powermac and let them muck about with that

Ric

Reaction score
Hi there,

I thought like that before having one of my own...let us know what happens in the future !

My three year old even takes pics on my Canon 30D...whilst tripod mounted, he's quite good. He likes taking pics of the toy adverts on the TV.

He has the option of using older computers but wants to play on Daddys computer...

I don't let him drive yet though ! ;-)

regards

Ric

Reaction score
I've been teaching my godson how to use my computer since he was 3... he was slightly delayed with some motor skills, but is catching up... he had real trouble maneuvering the mouse at first, now he does pretty good... but he's not allowed to play on the computer without close supervision/assistance...

Ask a Question