iBook?

Reaction score
hey yall. heres the thing. i just purchased a iBook from my work for 4 dollars. i figured if it doesnt work no big loss. the thing is i dont know if it works and dont know how to find out really. all i got was the iBook. no power cords nothing any idea where i can get a power supply or find out any info on it without spending alot of money that may just end up finding out that its busted and wont work. any info is greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

cowboy

Reaction score
The best place to buy a power supply cheaply is probably via ebay or similar.

I am not familiar with American stores that sell such items cheaply, maybe someone else can help there, as I live in the UK.

Just make sure that the power supply you get is the correct one for your model of computer. :)

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
If you can give me any additional info about the Mac, I can try to find you the correct parts.

C

Reaction score
thats the problem i dont have any info really. what i do have is, the model number is A1005, Rated 24Vdc 1.875A Max. and copywrited from 2002. thats what is on the back. if this helps at all. thats all i have for it.

Ask a Question