i wanna empty my trash !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
i want to empty my trash .. i am using mac 10.5 ,,
everytime i try emptying my trash .. the window closes and without deleting any file in the trash .. what to do ??? plz help !

Reaction score
Hi,
I suppose you've tried clicking the trash icon in the Dock and then clicking empty when the menu opens? If this doesn't work try the above plus holding down the OPTION key with one finger and select Empty trash with the mouse- Voila! Well it worked for me, Good Luck.

Reaction score
Hi,
I suppose you've tried clicking the trash icon in the Dock and then clicking empty when the menu opens? If this doesn't work try the above plus holding down the OPTION key with one finger and select Empty trash with the mouse- Voila! Well it worked for me, Good Luck.
Hi,

Reaction score
Thank you, thank you! You are a life saver. It worked perfectly. I had tried so many things for 2 months... Happy holidays!

Reaction score
Hello Tina,
Unfortunately when they upgraded this site, it rendered the applescript links useless. Here's the actual applescript.

Attachments

• ForceEmptyTrash.scpt.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 249

Ask a Question