I`ve been Hacked!!

Reaction score
I got this mail from a website i use

"Dear GaijinPot Forums Member,

We have reason to believe that your account with GaijinPot Forums may have been been temporarily accessible by a 3rd party via unauthorized access and certain details associated with your account compromised, such as your email address or User ID.

Your password is encrypted. However, as a just-in-case security measure strongly recommend that you take the following actions to ensure security of your account:

1. Reset your password: Use the following link to reset your password: http://forum.gaijinpot.com/lostpw
WARNING: We recommend using a unique password for your Classifieds account and all other web based services and email accounts.

2. Change your password for other web based services and email accounts, such as Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, and Hotmail - especially if you have been using same or similar passwords for multiple sites (see WARNING above)."

I often find I have been logged out of websites (like Stumbleupon) that I didnt log out of.

I also keep getting error messages saying "file type not supported"

I changed from usine firefox to chrome but it is still happening....

Help!!!

Reaction score
I keep getting this message

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-09-22 at 11.53.07 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-09-22 at 11.53.07 AM.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 382

Ask a Question