How to restore lost bookmarks & itunes library

Reaction score
Machine Name: PowerBook G4 15"
Machine Model: PowerBook5,8
CPU Type: PowerPC G4 (1.5)

Am relatively new to this machine and i'm lovin it.I had recently tried to clear music files and pictures and other documents that i was not using on to external hard drive.
While messing around i also tried to change short name(something to do with enclosed file).
I seem to have messed up my profile and i had to set up new account again.This was good in a way cos i was able to set up entourage mail,etc but i have lost all settings,bookmarks and itunes library is empty.
The files are some where on my laptop cos when i search for music file or other document they come up in spotlight.Ive managed to copy and paste most of my stuff in that manner but is there a way to restore to ealier time before this c*ckup? My itunes is in a mess.Playlists that took ages(literally) to organise are non longer there and the music in itunes is in duplicate andsometimes triplicate or more.
Please advise.I'm goin crazy,dissilusioned and depressed.......

Ask a Question