How to find out what happened to my MacBook pro in last 5 days

Reaction score
How can i get a log of activity in the past 5 days? Is there any way a macbook pro records damage if it suffers serious impact? I sent my MacBook Pro off for what should have been a very quick fix (check battery and adapter, replace battery and adapter) and it came back with a busted casing where it has obviously been dropped, and the track pad is now playing up severely. At this stage i am not sure what else isn't working. I don't believe this guy even looked at my computer to diagnose my power/ battery issues. he dropped it but doesn't want to compensate me, so denies that he did. I would like to know what he did with my computer while he had it. How can I find out what he did? can i check activity logs? Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
I sent my MacBook Pro off for what should have been a very quick fix

I don't believe this guy even looked at my computer to diagnose my power/ battery issues. he dropped it but doesn't want to compensate me, so denies that he did.
I take it this was not an Apple store, why not for this kind of job?
Because I feel now this is the place that you will need to visits in order to get clarification regarding the amount damage the MBP has sustained and the cost of rectifying.

Ask a Question