How to burn a disk???

Reaction score
Hi all,
I just used a easy title that everyone can understand but my question is much complicated than the title.:(:(

I worked in a mac at my office in it's a power pc G4 Quick silver one. I didn't use it for few weeks because I was out of the office. But when i trying to switch on now, it says a boot error. (shows a mark like "no parking" )
470px-Japanese_Road_sign_(No_Parking).svg.png

(not in those colors, just gray colors) sometimes it shows a folder mark with a Question mark on it.

so, i think it's because of boot error. but i've failed to find the mac osx disk at the office. So, i decide to download a pirate copy from the internet and install it to the mac.

the problem is I don't have another mac. So I need a way to burn the bootable disk in PC and install it in mac.

But the PC's isn't understand the *.dmg file system.

I need a help to get rid of this problem. Please sudgest anything you people know. (but don't tell fake things please. because if the Mac get verse than now, i have to pay)

Thanks

Reaction score
never say that you're pirating software on a forum like this. this thread is dead now...

Reaction score
never say that you're pirating software on a forum like this. this thread is dead now...
my mac is also dead now. now i'm a windows user.
to build the mac, i need os and a supported vga.
thanks for the reply.

Ask a Question