Disk burning problems

Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if you guys could assist me on an issue in regards to burning my duel layer iso files on my new mac book pro.

I have a Matsh ita DVD-R UJ-868 according to my hardware list - it also goes on to say: DVD-Write: -R, -R DL, -RW, +R, +R DL, +RW

I've tried right clicking on my working .iso file and selecting "burning "image.iso" to disk…" and I've also downloaded a program called X360_iso_hacker and both start burning data to the disk but each time i attempt a burn i get this error at some point along the process. Im not really sure where to go from here...

"Problems burning to disk
The Image cant be burned because communication between the computer and the disc drive failed (error code 0x80020022)."

Many thanks

(im not sure if this is in the wrong place, sorry if it is)

Reaction score
You should not have a problem if you are in Disk Utilities and click "Burn" then drag the file over to the window. If this is not working then perhaps your DL Disk is defective. I've had that problem my self and simply buying a good quality DL Disk solve the issue immediately.

Ask a Question