How could I download the web videos and watch them on iphone 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]I am a big video fan. But, it is not very convenient to watch them in front of the computer. If I could download my favorite website videos to new iPhone 5, it could not be better, i[/FONT]n view of its 4-inch Retina display, 16:9 aspect ratio and 1136 x 640 [FONT=&quot]resolution. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]However, things did not go as I expected. The videos I downloaded cannot be played on iPhone 5, with the prompting that “the video format is not compatible with iPhone 5”. After searching on Google, I found out that I need a video converter thing. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Facing so many video converters on market, I don’t know how to make a good choice. Do you guys have any ideal about video converters that can really convert videos without any damage to my iPhone 5?[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The cheaper, the better! Thank you! (btw, I am a Windows user.) :)[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question