Horizontal scroll not working

Reaction score
Hi!

I recently upgraded to Big Sur, and since then I can no longer scroll horizontally by holding Shift key while moveing the mouse wheel. I've searched all over and can't find any information on how to solve this. It's a big issue since I'm useing it constantly in Logic pro, but also other apps.

I'm not 100% its because of Big Sur, since i didn't notice it until a few days after the upgrade.

Can't find any setting to control this, does anybody here know?

Reaction score
Hi and thank you!

It's a Plexger BT 200, but i've tried with other mice and the issue remains. I've been able to use the softare MOS (https://mos.caldis.me/) to overide the issue with their command for horizontal scroll. Works for now, but if there is a fix within the OS that'd be preferable!

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue! It's made navigating ProTools super tedious. Did Big Sur disable this feature???

Reaction score
I just downloaded MOS but the command for horizontal scroll doesn't seem to be working...

Ask a Question