Help! Unable To Download

Reaction score
Hi I was messing around trying to download some torrent files and I installed Vuze and speed download. I could figure out how to open the files so I deleted those applications. Now when I try to down load anything the transfer status at the bottom of the page says transferring from mirror but the page never comes up. If I try to repeat the step it kicks me back to the search page on Google. What to do?

Reaction score
Hi I was messing around trying to download some torrent files and I installed Vuze and speed download. I could figure out how to open the files so I deleted those applications. Now when I try to down load anything the transfer status at the bottom of the page says transferring from mirror but the page never comes up. If I try to repeat the step it kicks me back to the search page on Google. What to do?

Hello, are you sure that you deleted Speed Download and all of its associated files & folders? If not, check out post 5 and view the attached thumbnail.
https://www.mac-help.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13249#post13249

Ask a Question