HELP ME! IM STUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just cleared the memory off of my computer, it was used i have a macbook pro. but the owner before me bought os x mountian lion and now i cant redownload it and im stuck on os x utilities i need help..... i know one way to get out of it but none of my friends have macs all i need is an apple id and a password from someone who bought os x mountian lion if ur down for that and you dont trust me you can delet all of ur info before giving it to me we can do that over email.. lol HELP ME I AM DESPERATE.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry we don't support piracy here, you should get your own Apple ID and buy it, it's not expensive.

Reaction score
Sorry we don't support piracy here, you should get your own Apple ID and buy it, it's not expensive.
ok just saying i called apple and they told me to do that i was wopndering if there was any other way

Reaction score
No, that's how you do it. What's the problem, make an Apple ID is very straight forward millions of people have managed to do it.
Then you can purchase the correct OS.

or go to your local Apple Store and they will sell you the OS on a DVD, and then you go to the store and download the Apps, you will still need a store account.

Reaction score
No, that's how you do it. What's the problem, make an Apple ID is very straight forward millions of people have managed to do it.
Then you can purchase the correct OS.

or go to your local Apple Store and they will sell you the OS on a DVD, and then you go to the store and download the Apps, you will still need a store account.
ok i know that but the closest apple store to me is an hour away and i cant buy it any other way im the one friend with a mac.

Reaction score
Hi,

im sorry but you are no help
Kaveman has been extremely helpful and told you what you have do. Think your response above is not called for.
ok i know that but the closest apple store to me is an hour away

One hour out of your day is a small price to pay for a legally purchased second hand MacBook Pro.

If I travel by tram then my nearest Apple store is about the same.

Reactions: Ian
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question