Hello and unsure where to post lost pics question

Reaction score
Hello nice Mac people,

I don't normally use a Mac (sorry), but I'm visiting my Dad and helping get stuff out of his cluttered house. I photographed a bunch of family items I'd excavated from the basement, to send pics to sister/cousins to see what people want. I downloaded the pics from my camera onto my dad's MacBook, but I couldn't figure out how to access them. I would click on a pic and want to go to "Save as..." but all it did was ask me if I want to add the pic to an album, so I did. An album opened up with that pic on it -- but the other pics have completely disappeared. I've tried doing a search, and nothing comes up -- not in downloads, not in documents, not in iPhoto. The pics also deleted from my camera after I imported them. I spent a lot of time unwrapping, photographing, rewrapping and re-packaging the items and would really love it if some kind soul could please tell me where they went and how I can find them.

Please let me know if I should repost this in another thread. I couldn't find one for managing non-Mac peripherals.

Thanks!
LaLa

Ask a Question