has content of MIME type “application/x-shockwave-flash”. Because you don’t have a pl

Reaction score
This issue has been haunting me for months!!! Please help!!!

I think I've tried everything. I've installed Adobe flash at least 20 times, every times making sure the Safari browser is properly closed and every time restarting after it says installation successful. I've tried at least 5 times after installing to repair permissions in disk utilities, with no results. I'm working on a Power PC and when I check the Safari Info panel I have no option to click 'Use Rosetta' or whatever like some people have suggested. In fact I can't find if I have rosetta on my lap top at all ....

I'm seriously at a dead end. Please does anyone have any magic cures for me to try!!!

Reaction score
Re: has content of MIME type “application/x-shockwave-flash”. Because you don’t have

Hello,
Go to Safari-Help-Installed Plug Ins, and see if Safari lists the Shockwave Flash plug in.

Ask a Question