Firefox (used as my back up browser)

Reaction score
My MAIN BROWSER is Safari and I love it.

I have Firefox as my second browser which I use a lot as a back up......but now, it's coming up as "DRAMFROG" when I click on the Firefox icon ! I don't even know what Dramfrog is ?

Please, can anyone help / advise me as to how I can get my "old" Firefox version back ?

Please tell me in idiots language, as I'm a senior and not overly smart on computer problems and technical language.

Thank you SO very much in advance.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

I have never heard of that before either. ;)

Does Firefox work, but is named incorrectly? If so, maybe the application simply got renamed.

C

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Ahhh...OK. Sounds like the Firefox application is OK, you just have a malware infection or a rogue extension.

Try downloading and running Malwarebytes for Mac. That should remove the malware and return Firefox to normal.

Let us know if that solves the issue.

C

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay in answering, but I've had no internet for a few days, due to my service provider. All thankfully back now though.

Cory Cooper......thank you SO very much, because you were exactly correct ! I downloaded Malwarebytes and there it was ! I really appreciate your help on this and my Firefox is now back, up and running just fine again. Thank you once again.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
You're very welcome...that's why we are here. :)

Glad you are up and running as normal.

C

Ask a Question