Finder

Reaction score
This is a tough one for me as I can usually correct something, for someone else, maybe an easy fix.

The other day, my cat walked across my keyboard on my MacBook Pro. By doing this, he messed something up, I now have a small black window with text of whatever page, picture, etc I am viewing, not only that, it narrates the whole page to me along with the URL or picture title, etc. It also does not allow me to navigate down the page very far without taking me back to the beginning. I'm assuming this is the Finder as that is what I find in the Force Quit window which cannot be closed as it is part of the operation. See picture. Anyone want a cat o_O

Can anyone tell me how to correct this issue or offer advice ?

Thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-08 at 9.28.11 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-08 at 9.28.11 AM.png
    67.4 KB · Views: 407

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

Looks like VoiceOver is enabled. Try the key combination Command-F5, then click Turn Off VoiceOver.

C

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
OK...

 > System Preferences... > Accessibility > VoiceOver > uncheck Enable VoiceOver if it is checked.

C

Ask a Question