Epson printer and OS 10.13.4

joyssl

Reaction score
I always could print files back to back files on my iMac with my Epson printer ----- until this new OS. I still can, except for any MAC app - Pages, Numbers, etc. - very annoying.

Ad

Advertisements

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

-Do you mean print multiple files, one after the other from an app?
-Which model is the Epson?
-Which version(s) of Pages/Numbers/etc.?
-Which apps does it work with as it did before?

C

Joyce London

Reaction score
Hello,

-Do you mean print multiple files, one after the other from an app?
-Which model is the Epson?
-Which version(s) of Pages/Numbers/etc.?
-Which apps does it work with as it did before?

C
I could always choose double-sided printing with my Epson XP-640. That option is unavailable when I try to print from a Mac app.I can still find that printing option with non-Mac apps I am up-to-date on Pages and numbers. Epson shared my screen and worked with m for 1;/2 hr - no go

Joyce London

Reaction score
whoops - I just found out that the files I thought were not from Mac apps are Mac.

Ad

Advertisements

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hmmm...

Normally, there are optional settings available in the print dialog, where you can set it to two-sided printing. Also, sometimes the options change, depending on the version of OS X/macOS. Maybe because the driver is newer in High Sierra, you'll have to explore the settings available.

In the print dialog, just under Paper Size and Orientation, you should see a pop-up selector. Click it, and a drop-down menu should appear with choices like Layout, Color Matching, etc. One of the choices may be Two-sided Printing Settings.

See if those are there, and let us know.

C

Ask a Question