DVD Help

Reaction score
I am converting all the old family Holiday tapes to DVD. I have one of those dual VCR/DVD burners and I burned all the tapes to a bunch of DVD's. My original thought process was to save the DVD's to my Mac and then somehow organize the movies and put a bunch of movies on just a few DVD's instead of having 10-12 of them. Is there anyway to save the movie that is on the newly made DVD to my iMac? I can't figure it out and I hope I don't have to buy some 3rd party software to do it. Any help would be fantastic. Thanks!

Reaction score
"Is there anyway to save the movie that is on the newly made DVD to my iMac?"
Hello,
Place the DVD in the DVD drive. When the DVD icon appears on your desktop, double click the DVD icon. Create a new folder on your desktop with the name (use ALL capital letters, and underscores instead of spaces for the name) of the DVD. Example- MY_MOVIE. From the DVD icon's window, drag the AUDIO_TS folder and the VIDEO_TS folder to the newly created folder on your desk top, and you should be in business.

Ask a Question