downloaded itunes tv show...

Reaction score
Hi- I have a G3 imac, os x 10.3.9... I purchased a t.v. episode on itunes, hoping I could view it on my ipod nano. (Well, I was wrong.) When I try to view it on my computer it only comes in as stills, and the audio doesn't even match up. Furthermore, I don't seem to have any backup software or disk burner, so I couldn't even copy it onto a disk even if itunes would allow it, which I'm pretty sure they don't. Is my purchase completely worthless? I appreciate any help you can give me. -lsocher.

Reaction score
Welcome lsocher

Yeah the nano won't play videos.

From time to time you might get a bad file download from itune. It is very rare that this would happen. I would test it out on another computer with i-Tunes.

The file you got from i-Tunes can be moved to another computer you just have to authorize that computer to use your account and you only get 5 computer to authorize. So if it is not your computer make sure to un authorize.

if it is a bad file you can email apple and they will replace the file so you can redownload it

if you can use a jump drive to move it, depending on how big the file is, so you can test the file.

Ask a Question