Documents, Home Management, Medical Records

Reaction score
I am wondering if there is software out there where I can go paperless to not only keep track of receipts, important documents, etc. but also medical records. I have a lot of personal paperwork to keep track of, plus I handle my aunts affairs and would like to be able to keep track of all of her documents, receipts, etc as well. I have seen the app Paperless, but dont know if that is what I need or if there is something else out there. I am very new to Mac. So new that I havent received it yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

There are several ways to maintain digital record keeping and paperless workflows. A standard document scanner and folder structure for the scans, applications like Paperless, etc.

I personally haven't used any of the applications out there, but maybe another member will chime in, or a few Internet searches may have some articles comparing applications out there.

Hope that helps!

C

Ask a Question