Creating Speech Commands

Reaction score
Hi, I'm pretty new to speech commands and I'm trying to figure out the best way for me to make a command to open a specific URL. I tried one tutorial, but I can't get it right. It seemed very simple so I'm probably making a very dumb mistake in following it.
Thanks for your help :)

Reaction score
This doesn't give us much to go on.
What are you doing? What Apps are you using? What's going wrong?

Reaction score
I downloaded some commands for firefox from lifehacker.com and followed the instructions to modify the go to a URL command in a text editor. But when I speak the voice command it opens the text, not the webpage.
I'm wondering both how to do this properly and what other ways there are to do this sort of thing.

Reaction score
I downloaded some commands for firefox from lifehacker.com
still not getting passed the first sentence.
Is this AppleScript, Automator, Cocoa, JavaScript, Python, CGI, need a bit more than some commands... I couldn't see any "commands" on lifehacker.com...

Merry Christmas

Reaction score
I'd just Open
Library > Speakable Items > Application Speakable Items > Safari > Drag and Drop the Bookmark from Safari, use the little icon beside the URL, into that folder.
Change the bookmark name to the Command you want to say.
Done

Ask a Question