Cord suggestions?

Reaction score
I recently bought a MBP and now that I have it's charger and the USB-C cord, I would like to avoid carrying chargers or cords for my iPad and Kindle Paperwhite. Does anyone know of a good USB-C to Lightning and USB-C to Micro USB adapter? I bought a couple Micro ones on Amazon, but neither of them worked to charge my Kindle and I couldn't find a lightning adapter at all.

Reaction score
The Apple cord collection has been driving me crazy for years, carrying a huge tangle of them in my carry-on bag. Now, with the purchase of a MacBook Pro, the "new and improved" magnetic power cord can barely hold its own weight, so I have to reconnect it multiple times a day .

Reaction score
Not sure which cord/cords you are talking about. I have a mid 2013 13" MacBook Air, and it has 2 USB 3.0 ports, a Thunderbolt port, and of course the power connector "port". I believe your machine (you did not say the exact model) has at least that many USB 2.0/3.0 ports, and maybe more. If you are talking about the power connector port, my connector is also a "magnetic" one, but it is not much of a burden to take with me (inside my laptop bag).

So, if you could elaborate, that would be helpful.

Ask a Question