Using the Mac database program - Records

Reaction score
hi - I need some help in how to build a customised database for cataloging artwork using the Mac based program called Records. If someone uses this program and understands importing and creating customised fields please respond and assist with some basic help. The provider is useless at helping me and does not publish a user guide.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

I am not familiar with that software, so there's not much I can help you with. The author does have a few short videos on their site, but they are very limited and only show basic functionality.

Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance.

C

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

I am not familiar with that software, so there's not much I can help you with. The author does have a few short videos on their site, but they are very limited and only show basic functionality.

Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance.

C
Thanks for your reply. I have seen these videos that are just there to promote the program, but do not give user advice. I will have to hope that someone contacts me who has used it and can take it a little further. I have achieved designing a template, but despite importing a CSV data file to fill it, I find it impossible to transfer the data to my template.
Thanks for your interest

Ask a Question