Complete Uninstall of Photoshop

Reaction score
Hi

My 30 day trial of photoshop is up and I have uninstalled the program and re-installed it to try get another 30 days but it is remembering that it was installed previously. Is there any files i need to manually delete in order to get another 30 days?

Reaction score
If you like the software, I'd suggest buying it. Some companies only give 15 days as a trial period. Thirty days seem like a reasonable amount of time to test a particular software.

Now, to answer your question, yes, there is a way, but I don't think it's fair or advisable to suggest illegal ways of using a software.

Reaction score
Apologies

I did not think that removing files off MY hard drive and then installing FREE trial software would force anyone to question their principles on the rights and wrongs in our society.

Of course we are all totally loaded and have and endless supply of loose cash for software licenses. God forbid i should have 30 more days to use the limited amount of tools in photoshop that i know how to use to fix up a few family snaps.

Again, sorry if you thought i was trying to test your integrity.

Reaction score
No need to apologize, RobbieD. I did not think you were trying to test my integrity. No harm done. I'm also glad you did not think I was trying to preach with my response.

A good friend of mine is a software developer (not for Adobe). I know that Adobe is a company and probably has loads of money. Nevertheless, somewhere down the line, someone makes a living from the sale of any software. Personally I know I'd be very disappointed if someone tried to get a free ride from the work I do (which has nothing to do with software development -- for the sake of disclosure).

There are other applications that might likely do similar things that Photoshop does and cost way less -- sometimes may even be free. You can check the file listings in VersionTracker.com, for example. Also, there is a very nice site dedicated to free Mac applications: http://www.myosxfreeware.com/

Hope this helps.

:)

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
Yeah, The Gimp is similar to PhotoShop but is OpenSource therefore you can download it and use it to your hearts content, all for nuffin' ;)

The Gimp

All you're gonna need is to have X11 installed. If it's not installed you can grab it from your Installation Disc

Ask a Question