Code Breaking: Please join in !

Reaction score
I have a code that I could use some help breaking.

Rather than hijack this thread though I posted a new one.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Reaction score
I just joined yesterday and new to this. I need some help or hints. Someone sent a coded message that came in two parts to my work computor. (1) NzHyDbiciHmuBIQYHzIhcZ (2) SNzHyDbHiciHmuBNsBIQYHzIh any help would be great. Deadhorse Alaska.

Reaction score
Ive got a good one, my daughter and I have been working on it for hours and are getting nowhere...
anyone up for a challenge?

ZHSZTAZDPZ AU DMJ OQKJ QKSSZDU JM VMF; AJ AU OQKJ VMF WM OAJQ OQKJ QKSSZDU JM VMF

Z=E
A=I

“Experience is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you”

From the late, great Aldous Huxley I believe :)

Reaction score
The whole sentance is in front of you, just remove some letters, it is not jumbled up...

these new ones are very hard to crack, I have some very good codes, I cannot take the credit for them, but I can't say where I've got them from or that would give the game away.

Once I've used them all up I'll let you know where they are from.

Try squinting at the line...
A dead givaway
My head was stuck in the style of the other one so i didn't think about cracking it that way. (sorry I'm new to these puzzles)
It's often the very easyest questions I always get stuck on .I don't think about the obvious

Ask a Question