Can stop it,I keep on getting a CPU,disk,RAM box popup.

Reaction score
I am using MAC OS 9.I have a DAW(Music Sequencing Software called Opcode Vision Pro v4...When i open it, i get this popup.(See Attachment).It freezes the apps.How do i stop it?

Thanks
Matt

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 478
Reaction score
You could try deleting its Preference file in Preferences folder.

I did it now(deleted the preference files in the Preferences folder in the system folder),but the dialog box still pops up...
What else can i try??
Thanks

Reaction score
Is it an Extension, if its one of those you can remove it from the Extentions??? Folder. Sorry been a looong time since working on OS9, hmmm 12 years.

Reaction score
I remove the 2 files for Studio Vision Pro in the System folder >> Preference folder.

So you want me to remove all the extensions pertaining to 'Studio Visions Pro' ?

Reaction score
Do you think its a part of 'Studio Visions Pro' or an Extension that it is loading?

If the dialogue is part of the App and its crashing, and deleting its Preferences didn't help theres not a lot more I can think of.

If its an Extension, then maybe you can identify it an remove it.

Thats about the limit of my remembering, maybe someone else has some ideas.

Reaction score
i think its part of mac os9....It looks like its monitoring the usage of the CPU,disk and Ram to me...

The preference files and extensions didn't work....
What do you think?

Reaction score
Not one I remember, if it is then it might be a Desk Accessory.

Sorry not much help.

Reaction score
They are little Apps that run from the Apple Menu, they are found in System > Desk Accessory or some such.

You are sure this is what is crashing your other App? not some other problem.

Ask a Question