SOLVED Can I Get Rid Of A Light Gray Popup Box on MacBook Air ?

Reaction score
I've searched around the net and can't find answer to how to cancel an infuriating light gray popup box. It shows "Undo. redo, cut, copy etc" and comes up when I move the cursor to type in a search bar or filling out information fields on a page. I'm not sure if it's connected to my fingers on the trackpad of just there to annoy me ;). But I don't need it at all !

Any help would be so very much appreciated.

Reaction score
It sounds like you have an app like Popclip installed. I would double check third party apps that you have installed on your Mac.

Reaction score
It sounds like you have an app like Popclip installed. I would double check third party apps that you have installed on your Mac.
Actually I should have added the problem to me, is when I'm using Firefox. If I touch the trackpad with two fingers together I get all these dialog [ ? ] boxes when i start to put in search words.

But thanks for your help.

Reaction score
Actually I should have added the problem to me, is when I'm using Firefox. If I touch the trackpad with two fingers together I get all these dialog [ ? ] boxes when i start to put in search words.

But thanks for your help.

This explains it a little better. On a Trackpad when you click with 2 fingers, its the same as right clicking a mouse.

You can turn this feature off in the Sysytem Prefs under Trackpad.

With it off, to right click, you would need to hold down the Control key when you click your mouse.

Ask a Question