Can’t transfer music from iphone to pc?

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Hi guys, I have lots of music on my iphone and I need to transfer them all to my computer.But some of them were accidently deleted on my itunes.So can I still use itunes to transfer them to pc? Thanks ![/FONT]

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Well if you bought those songs on iTunes I think it’s easy to get them back, because they should be linked to your account so you can download them for free again. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But if those music on your ipod are from other computers via itunes, you may not transfer them from ipod to pc because itunes can only transfer these fiels from itunes to your ipod touch. In that case you will need some other tools to do that. Google [/FONT][FONT=&quot]iPod Transfer[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and maybe you can find something useful.[/FONT]

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]、 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Open the ipod_control folder then open the music folder. Copy each one of those folders (should look similar to these: F00, F01 ...) onto your computer. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You can do this by creating a new folder on your desktop and dragging the files into the folder. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2.Open itunes and insert the new folder you created on your computer's desktop into: library ---> Music [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3.You can now sync your ipod to this new computer with out losing all of your music. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]More Reviews about iPod Music to Computer: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For PC: How to transfer and backup music/songs from ipod to pc.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]For Mac: How to transfer or backup music/songs from iPod to Mac [/FONT]

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]、 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Open the ipod_control folder then open the music folder. Copy each one of those folders (should look similar to these: F00, F01 ...) onto your computer. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You can do this by creating a new folder on your desktop and dragging the files into the folder. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2.Open itunes and insert the new folder you created on your computer's desktop into: library ---> Music [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3.You can now sync your ipod to this new computer with out losing all of your music. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]More Reviews about iPod Music to Computer: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For PC: How to transfer and backup music/songs from iphone to pc.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]For Mac: How to transfer or backup music/songs from iPhone to Mac [/FONT]
Plugin your iPhone to the computer without iTunes running
1. Wait for a popup asking you what you want to do with the device
2. Select “View Content”
3. Find your photos through the folders that are displayed
4.Copy in Windows as usual

Ask a Question