Burn a pdf file to dvd

Reaction score
Hi
I am quite new to Mac and am still having teething problems.

I down loaded a E book from the net yesterday, it is a PDF file and it is currently in down loads. I have tried to put it on dvd/disc but am unable to do so. I have tried to drag it to the disc icon, but when I take the disc out and insert it again it says disc is blank.
I have also looked under file and edit for the option to burn, but option is not there.
can anyone help?

Thanks

Rowbo

mac mini 1gb of ddr2 sdram
ox 10.5

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
Try this:

Put a blank disc in the drive then when the disc icon loads onto the desktop, locate the PDF in Finder and drag the PDF file onto the disc icon. Then drag the disc icon over the Trash on the Dock, which will in turn change to a Burn icon and the burning process should begin ...

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
No probs rowbo, you can also go to the File menu in Finder and create a new "Burn Folder", place the files you want to burn into the folder and click "Burn" which is in the toolbar to the far right. Providing you have a compatible blank disc inserted, all should go fine ... there are always more than one way to achieve something in Mac OS X .... ;)

Ask a Question