Application help?

Reaction score
Hello fellow mac people. I have had a Macbook Pro for about two years now and it is running lion. But for a couple of months, it has been doing this thing where if I have two applications open like say safari and skype, when I have Skype open and I click on safari to open it, Skype goes hidden. Like when you right click on an open application and click hide, it does the same thing. But it does it for every single app. So if I have like 4 apps open, I can really only see one. If I have safari and word open and I am trying to do research on something, I can't have word and safari open at the same time because it auto hides the app I am not currently clicking on or what ever. This is extremely annoying and I have no clue how to fix it. Can anyone help. Thanks :D

Reaction score
Hi,

Instead of opening app after minimise first app to dock then open second and so on. Or use multiple desktops (mission control), this is how I work maybe have 6 or 7 running makes life easy.

Ask a Question