Apple Mail Notes ability

Reaction score
I used a add note to Apple mail add on/ plug in (Mail Tags). It wont work now with Sonoma (still VEntura, but will go to Sonoma).

I googled a few and none seemed serious except Mail Bulter, so I'm testing that. It works but it very .... well 98% I don't use- just add note feature..

Anyone working with Apple Mail, with a great note add on they like?

Reaction score
If you're looking for a simple and effective way to add notes to Apple Mail, I recommend trying Mailbutler. While you mentioned that Mailbutler has many features you don't use, it is currently one of the most robust and reliable solutions available that integrates seamlessly with Apple Mail and offers a solid note-adding feature.

If you find Mailbutler too feature-rich, you might also consider MsgFiler, another lightweight plugin that allows you to quickly file and manage emails, though it doesn't have as extensive note-taking features as Mailbutler.

Given your specific need for adding notes, sticking with Mailbutler for now might be the best option, as it is well-maintained and compatible with the latest macOS updates, ensuring long-term usability.

Ask a Question