SOLVED Apple ID banner

Reaction score
I recently changed my Apple ID but ever since a banner keeps popping up in the middle of my screen. It asks if I want to sign in my Apple usual I’d or use a different one. I cannot access it to do anything Initially when I first entered the new id it just popped up again. Now it sits there in the middle of the screen blocking everything.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,
  • Which model Mac?
  • Which version of OS X/macOS?
  • How/where did you change the Apple ID?
  • Did you change something on your current Apple ID, or create a completely new one?
    C

Reaction score
I recently changed my Apple ID but ever since a banner keeps popping up in the middle of my screen. It asks if I want to sign in my Apple usual I’d or use a different one. I cannot access it to do anything Initially when I first entered the new id it just popped up again. Now it sits there in the middle of the screen blocking everything.
It seems to have sorted itself out. Don't think I did anything to solve it but have installed cleaner one Pro recently so perhaps that has removed something that was causing the problem.

Ask a Question