Any one have recommendation for a Duplicate image finder, as I have heard horror stories.

Reaction score
Hi, on my old 2012 iMac running Monterey, I had a great duplicate file finder, no nonsense, that worked under High Sierra, but not update to Monterey.

I have downloaded a few 'many pants' apps for trial, but they are more interested in smart arse graphics, and often have very confusing interfaces.

I am mainly working in all photoshop PSD's.

anyone out there have a recommendations.?

as I have heard hour stories of some well recommended one showing away wrong files.

Regards, Sandy

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hi,

I haven't ever used any duplicate finders personally, as my OCD prevents things from not being filed and organized immediately! ;)

I do know a lot of people use Brattoo Propaganda Duplicate Annihilator, but it is geared more to be used within Photos/iPhoto and not Finder.

What was the duplicate file finder you were using under High Sierra?

C

Reaction score
hi, don't remember, and as that ima is now dead I can turn it on to find the name. dam.

it came out shortly after I bought the 2012 iMac. was not fast but could sort though my 250.000+ photoshop files in a reasonable yimr.

it was just line by line text. showing name location size and date.

none of this fancy graphics the new ones waste time with.

regards
Sandy

Ask a Question