AirPort shows all bars, but can't connect the internet!

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have a very frustrating problem since 2 days now. I can't connect to the internet from my homenetwork with my Macbook Pro. There's no password issue, all bars are full and status says 'connected'. I really tried everything yet: restarting AirPort, delete some .plist-files, refresh DHCP, hard reset my mac, and even fully reset the router. The weird thing also is, everyone else in the house can connect to the router without any problem.
It's really like my ip is 'blacklisted' in the router or something... What sould I do, I'm so desperate...

Thank you!
Michael

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
I would contact my service provider if i was experiencing your issues ... are there any other computers connected to the web at your place? Exactly what were you doing prior to this issue? Don't leave anything out.

Your router can be reset too ... there should be a reset feature underneath it but make sure you know what information is needed as you will have to re-enter it all.

Have you tried connecting to the router via ethernet?

Ask a Question